DEPECHE MODE
АВТОРИЗАЦИЯ

Форум

KLF mix KLF mix
Damaged People
[29.04.2012 / 13:34]

Ives писал:

решили потрафить старым фанатам

Не получится - однозначно. Впрочем, когда старые музыканты пытаются потрафить молодым фанатам - это еще безнадежней и смешней. 

"Ты слушаешь радио Супер-мелодии 70-х?"

Ives Ives
Devoted
[29.04.2012 / 14:57]

KLF, потрафить решили не музыканты, а составители утки.

И не молодым, а старым, - молодым, думаю, такое распределение песен пох, они по-любому будут писать кипятком от новостей.

KLF mix писал:

yerohauniverse yerohauniverse
Damaged People
[29.04.2012 / 15:51]

да нет, не пох. хочется услышать нормальные звуки пианинки и гитарки. устал от пердежа, пердежа и пердежа. мало того, что вся музыка современная строится на этом, так наши старички туда же идут..

You have seen better days. You have lived better ways.

Franssen Franssen
Damaged People
[30.04.2012 / 12:13]

yerohauniverse писал:

да нет, не пох. хочется услышать нормальные звуки пианинки и гитарки....

БардЫ?

"Не утешай, оставь мою печаль
Нетронутой, великой и безгласной.."
                                                    Мережковский
"Вы отстали"....
                          Дафан
John The Violator John The Violator
Junior Painkiller
[30.04.2012 / 17:44]

"Some songs are classic" Christoffer Berg fixes Depeche Mode's new sound.
Christoffer is programming the keyboards for the band. He's contracted for 4 sessions. The songs are exceptional and some will be classics.

ZootCatchy ZootCatchy
Damaged People
[30.04.2012 / 19:27]

John The Violator писал:

Christoffer is programming the keyboards for the band. He's contracted for 4 sessions. The songs are exceptional and some will be classics.

не верю я таким заявлениям))

Damaged People
[30.04.2012 / 20:56]

кроче, гадать не буду уже, просто подожду

SnogViolator SnogViolator
Damaged People
[30.04.2012 / 21:19]

тут как и всегда, масса новой полезной и содержательной информаци... затянувшийся перекур на лестнечной клетке...

а еще боремся за почетное звание форума высокой культуры быта

Даже когда ему отрубили голову, он продолжал нести такую ...уйню, что палач в запале отрубил себе уши...

ZootCatchy ZootCatchy
Damaged People
[01.05.2012 / 22:58]

в записи альбома будет принимать участие Кристофер Берг

Christoffer Berg - Mix engineer for the Knife, Fever Ray, Nina Kinert, Planningtorock etc. Depeche Mode is about to record a new album with Swedish help. Gothenburger Christoffer Berg program the band's synths full of bass lines and loops.

----

также в новостях - альбом будет закончен в ноябре, в следующем году планируется тур

Christoffer Berg in the production team as well,
album to be finished by late November, tour next year.

The legendary synth-pop band is shooting to finish its first album since 2009's Sounds of the Universe by the end of the year. "We have a deadline of the end of November, and there's no reason we why we won't meet that at the rate we're going," explained Gahan.

Fever Ray producer Christoffer Berg has joined Depeche Mode in the studio alongside producer Ben Hillier. "He's a great musician and has a lot of fantastic ideas," raves Gahan. "He's not afraid to stand up and say, 'I got an idea.' I like that. [да-да, Гаан, я тоже это оценила] It's quite intimidating working with a band like ours because you have certain expectations of how it is. A lot are true and some aren't. Martin and I are open to other people's ideas."

The band's fans also might want to start wiping down and airing out their best black leather outfits. In addition to the album, the wheels are in motion for Depeche Mode to be back on the road. Says Gahan: "There are already plans in place to be touring next year."

http://www.spin.com/#articles/dave-gahan-depeche-mode-plan-be-touring-next-year

Отредактировано 02.05.2012 / 08:02
АлеКсандэр АлеКсандэр
Junior Painkiller
[02.05.2012 / 17:46]

Так найдем мы жизнь на Марсе или нет? 

предлагаю для обсуждение звуковую работу Кристофера Берга

admin admin
Damaged People
[02.05.2012 / 21:32]

АлеКсандэр, заведите пожалуйста отдельную тему. Зачем все в одну кучу сваливать?!

АлеКсандэр АлеКсандэр
Junior Painkiller
[02.05.2012 / 22:28]

admin писал:

АлеКсандэр, заведите пожалуйста отдельную тему. Зачем все в одну кучу сваливать?!

решил не плодить отдельных тем, а в этой и так всё в кучу, к тому же косвенно относится к новому альбому

Tengu Tengu
Newborn
[05.05.2012 / 20:17]

ZootCatchy писала:

John The Violator писал:

не верю я таким заявлениям))

Странно, что все перевели "will be classics" как "будут звучать классически". Это же идиома и правильно перевести: "станут классикой", то есть хиты будущие!!!!

Depeche_I.S.T. Depeche_I.S.T.
Damaged People
[07.05.2012 / 12:50]

Наврядли что-то уже может стать классикой. По-моему в музыке никакого прогресса уже не может быть, только повторение старого.

Tengu писал: 

Странно, что все перевели "will be classics" как "будут звучать классически". Это же идиома и правильно перевести: "станут классикой", то есть хиты будущие!!!!

АлеКсандэр АлеКсандэр
Junior Painkiller
[07.05.2012 / 19:43]

Depeche_I.S.T. писал:

Наврядли что-то уже может стать классикой. По-моему в музыке никакого прогресса уже не может быть, только повторение старого.

Tengu писал: 

так же думали наверное лет 30 тому назад... постоянно что-то новое происходит в музыке...как и во всем другом

АлеКсандэр АлеКсандэр
Junior Painkiller
[07.05.2012 / 20:22]

самое главное, что ДМ по-прежнему готовы экспериментировать, так что вполне можно ожидать новых хитов 

Отредактировано 07.05.2012 / 20:23
ZootCatchy ZootCatchy
Damaged People
[11.05.2012 / 18:39]

Interview with Dave Gahan and Rich Machin for Norwegian´s dagsavisen.

At the end, Dave says that he has written 6-7 songs, and Martin has written 13-14 songs for the new album.

Dave Gahan will not have time to act with Soulsavers, due to the fact that Depeche Mode is already well underway to create a new album.

Dave Gahan: "We have begun to record the album. I have written 6-7 songs, Martin has 13 or 14, we play into all, and we'll see what we include on the album. I think three or four of my songs going with, so it gets the more than before. The album seems to have a strong sense of the blues. Not as "Violator" and "Songs Of Faith And Devotion", but definitely more blues, and more direct. We will take good care not to overproduce this time. Too many sounds are not necessary. If the melodies are good, they do not need more.

"Sounds Of The Universe" was a bit too much production, too smooth, too much was going on, according to Dave Gahan who claims that his enthusiasm is as great now as at the start.

"You can not force out good music. It is a delicate thing. So it is with Depeche Mode, albums come when they are supposed to. And they are not like they were planned to be."

http://www.dagsavisen.no/kultur/nye-takter/sanger-pa-tro-og-ere/

ZootCatchy ZootCatchy
Damaged People
[11.05.2012 / 18:54]

депеш мод теперь блюз пишут!

NowhereGirl NowhereGirl
Junior Painkiller
[11.05.2012 / 19:53]

"We will take good care not to overproduce this time. Too many sounds are not necessary" Есть в этой фразе что-то  обнадеживающее)

Thanks for sharing!

"I still hold on to the idea that a record can really change the way I feel. It’s the only thing that does that instantly—you know, without consequences." Gahan

Nichts ist wirklich wichtig, nach der Ebbe kommt die Flut

Damaged People
[11.05.2012 / 20:27]

БОЖЕ! Как прекрасно все это звучит! БЛЮЗ!!!

Наш партнер - EkoMobile - Сервис-провайдер Rambler's Top100